Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 23

Hello all! Another great day under our belt. A boost and a shake then a boost, shake and stick started our day off. Like Nathan, I have to agree that I still enjoy them and love not being hungry mid morning (or mid afternoon...or late at night...lol). We both enjoyed a productive day. Nathan started the day with a workout then on the phone sharing the Qivana products and opportunity. Once again...our awesome team has grown, welcome to all the wonderful new IBOs who have joined us to either improve their health, financial health, or both! You will be pleasantly surprised at how great you feel on these amazing products (and maybe even surprised at how quickly you'll want to tell everyone you love).

I started my day off at the school (thank you Nathan for the brag session...you are a sweetheart). I have to give credit to my amazing team of teachers, they are incredible. My board of directors is so supportive as well, they were all there with coffee and goodies to welcome the long line of parents ready to get signed up for the fall yesterday. Love, love, love having such amazing people in our lives! Then today after many meetings, reports and calls we headed home and followed up with some friends and new acquaintances on the phone. Enjoyed a little snuggle time and got everyone off to bed. I would just love to say I did another 2.5 miles today (which I did sneak in yesterday) but no such luck. The weather was disgusting and I took it as a sign that I should rest for the day. :) Gotta say, love the fact that my pants are all getting too big...almost time to go shopping!

Better get some rest before another exciting day. Hoping that your day was blessed and full of miracles as well!!!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment