Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 25

Good evening world! Tonight's blog will have to be short, sweet and to the point...I'm tiiiiired! I know this probably sounds redundant...but another great day! You can probably guess what breakfast and lunch were. Dinner was a yummy roast with veggies and a whole wheat roll. My husband is an amazing cook, I always enjoy his new 'creations'. Tonight was one of them and it was excellent...as usual, no leftovers around here! Then after dinner we decided to let the kids try the resist. It was really funny watching their faces as they tried cookies and a piece of candy. Not nearly as good or tempting! Nathan and I haven't really had to use the resist recently, the cravings aren't even there anymore. Even if I do get a sweet tooth weak moment...the Metaboliq stick is far more tempting to me than cookies or other sweets and isn't cheating at all. I love this system! :)

Today was great, a little colder than I care for, but great none-the-less. Mary (my Assistant Director and dear friend) and I did some school supply shopping and took the coats from our coat drive to the Children's Home Society. It always feels good to give back. Then after work Nathan and I made some calls, enjoyed a family dinner and then had the privilege of listening in on the Qivana Leadership call followed by a great product info call by Dr. Laux. The company has seen a 400% growth in sales and IBO sign-ups since the Metaboliq was released....talk about right place, right time!!! One last 'brag' moment, progress reports came out and once again all the girls proudly displayed their As and Bs! So proud of our dedicated, smart young ladies! The babies are loving school too, sometimes the things they come out with just crack us both up! The evening ended with a meeting with a great IBO and friend. Now....time for bed! See you tomorrow...may you have a blessed and wonderful day tomorrow!!!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment