Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 29

Hello world! Today was a great day with lots of positive things going on. I'm really enjoying the freedom to work our business full time. Spoke with a potential new team member today who is suffering from several health problems that I know our product will help. It's very satisfying when you know the health benefits that will affect peoples lives in such a dramatic way. Then I spoke with another potential team member who has been hit hard by the economy. He's excited about the income potential that our family has already seen in action....again, very exciting. Last but not least I got to welcome my brother to the team. I'm very happy to see him ready to be proactive about his health.

Working from home also means that I have more time to focus on my family. It's nice to be able to spend quality time with family and work around them instead of working them in around a 9 to 5 schedule. After working a full day we had a very good dinner ('Poppy's' Sauerkraut Chicken, salad and a whole wheat roll). Spent the remainder of the evening on the phone, with the kids, and then an awesome workout with Kelly. She may disagree tomorrow, her legs are already killing her and she's worried she may not be able to walk in the morning. :)

Very exciting day planned tomorrow, breakfast meeting, lunch meetings and a presentation with the doc tomorrow night. Bed is calling my name, goodnight!

-Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment