Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 10, what a day!

Hello world! Thanks for the recent comments guys, some days we get on here and have to wonder if there's anyone out there reading this... (and Yvette, he said he'll have to show you how to make the artichokes...it is soooo good!). So, have I mentioned that I LOVE the meal replacements?! I know we've saved money from not having to get lunches 'on the fly', etc. Plus, the shakes and MetaboliQ stick are great and neither of us feel like we're not getting enough to eat! Love it, love it, love it! For dinner tonight we had a steak, broccoli & cheese, cabbage, and a half a baked potato...yummmmm! Nathan didn't have a chance to work out this evening with all the meetings and presentations we had. I didn't have a chance and probably wouldn't have been able to if I wanted to anyway...needed to give my muscles a night to recover. OUCH! I may have overdone it a smidge yesterday...I'm just so excited about the fat and inches that I'm losing and want to firm everything up! :) TMI?!

Other than that, a great day in general. Both of us headed off to work, then taxied kiddos and set out on our calls, presentations and meetings. It was a great evening working with great people... Off to send out a few emails and head to bed before another exciting day. New IBOs joining the team tomorrow, a presentation at our home tomorrow evening and great things in store. Hoping that all of you enjoyed a wonderful day as well!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment