Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 9...another great day!

It's hard to believe that day 9 is behind us and this keeps getting easier. I've had success with other programs but never without hunger pains and cravings. I love this stuff! Kelly has even given up caffeine in an effort to obtain optimal health, which normally leaves her with severe headaches for at least a week (great times at the Pence Home...), but with this system, she hasn't had the first headache and hard to believe, but even more energy than ever.

Had the usual for breakfast and lunch. Then got to enjoy one of our favorites for dinner. Baked chicken, artichokes and mushrooms in a garlic sauce and brussel sprouts. It was a busy day, very cold for Florida... After getting home I lifted weights, played some basketball and set out on a short run. Kelly got home and ran her 2.5 while I cooked dinner and then did a 50 minute cardio this evening (which must have been intense, she looks pretty sore). I spent the evening with my good friend Joe. We attended a presentation by Founding Circle (that's a big deal to us Qivana folks) Vernon Douglas and the always engaging Dr. Wright who also joined the Founders Circle today. Vernon is our mentor (and dear friend) and it's always a highlight to hear him speak and get close to 'the fire'. Also, had a chance to congratulate another dear friend Mike as he also joined the Founders Circle recently. Make room guys, we're on your heels! Joe and I had a great conversation on the way home and are both setting out motivated about the incredible opportunity we have in our hands. Got home and tried to relay the excitement to Kelly, think I was successful...she was motivated and kept going until I finally convinced her that she needed to shut down before setting off running again tomorrow. She was busy at work as well this evening. Beyond her intense workout I also arrived to catch the tail end of a motivational call with a team member. We've set our goals outside of our comfort zone and fully expect to reach them.

Hope you all had a great day. That's it for me, see you on Day 10!

-Nathan

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I want your recipe for dinner. That sounds great! Love hearing how you all are doing each day!

    ReplyDelete