Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 8, still going strong

Hello all! I first have to second Nathan's post from yesterday, this past weekend was awesome and inspiring. We're recommitted and re-motivated to move forward, lose more weight and donate more food! We're excited about the people who are talking about joining our challenge and donating for each pound they lose, be sure to comment on here so that we can all keep up with the awesome things everyone is doing for the community! We also want to make sure we keep a running total of the pounds of food that are donated on the pound for pound challenge...exciting stuff!

There was no school today. The kids and I got to spend a day together which I always love! Nothing better than snuggle time with the little guys... Breakfast was of course a boost and a shake, I love how quick and easy breakfast and lunch are. I look forward to my Metaboliq stick everyday at lunch, the best comparison I can make is that it tastes like a really good brownie...yummy! The kids shared one today too, they've been begging...mom gave in. They loved it too. I was able to run my 2.5 miles and do a 40 minute cardio work-out today, felt great! Nathan lifted and played basketball and even fit in a short run. For dinner we had eggs, cheese and veggies. This evening Nathan got to attend the Gainesville Open Meeting where we always get re-motivated. I stayed home and made some calls, we met up afterward and listened in to the weekly training webinar together....awesome as usual!

Tomorrow it's back to work. Then in the evening Nathan and his good friend (and team member) are headed to Lake City to a presentation and I have more conference calls. This is shaping up to be yet another wonderful week. Life is such a blessings. Hoping you all had an incredible Monday to kick-start your week as well.

-Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment