Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Farewell Day 2

Well day 2 went great. I had my morning shake, no hunger pains and plenty of energy. Then enjoyed my shake and MetaboliQ stick for lunch on the go. The meal replacements not only taste great and fill you up but they are easy to have on the run. Then this evening Kelly and I passed one another a few times as she came and went from presentations and working with team members and I went out on an emergency call. We enjoyed a great dinner, taco salad, and then shared the Qivana MetaboliQ system with some friends. A quick workout and we're headed to bed before another busy day. I'm resisting the urge to step on the scale, but I already feel a difference...looking forward to seeing what the scale reads this weekend! Goodnight and see you on Day 3!

-Nathan

3 comments:

  1. Nathan and Kelly, this is awesome - I would love to join you on your challenge - but I lost 19 pounds after my surgery and I think losing more would not be healthy for me right now. However, I will pledge a dollar for every pound you lose - you two are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise Levasseur-HoffmanFebruary 10, 2010 at 6:28 PM

    Nathan and Kelly, Edie will be joining you on your quest, she started her Metaboliq 2 days ago - loves it. She is bogged down tonight with a work presentation - but she will be on this week to add to the blog. We even took BEFORE and AFTER pictures - OMG - to use to promote the system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete