Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 3

My apologies for taking so long to post today. It has been a bit of a challenging day, not a bad day...because I fully believe that everything that happens in life leads us to greater things...so simply challenging. Needless to say, we women tend to be emotionally charged when faced with adversity. I don't know about the rest of you out there, but what is my first response to emotion or stress? FOOD Something I'm proud of? Well of course not. But there you have it...stress=food, emotions=food...yep...now you've got it, my deepest, darkest secret. :) So, the good news? Not today! I started the day with the boost and shake as always (what a way to start the day-chocolate!). Then the 'challenge' presented itself. I'll be honest, the 'habit' kicked in and my first thought was chocolate, starbucks...etc. But my second thought was the pound for pound challenge...I eat something fattening, I basically take away from those who are truly hungry. Yeah...that's some serious motivation. So, I pushed forward, Nathan and I used each other as support...we reached up to our mentor and family...and got through the day- smiling none-the-less! Enjoyed our boost, shake and Metaboliq stick for lunch (which I have to say...feels like cheating it's sooo good). It makes it easier to resist the 'habit' of reaching for something sweet when you aren't hungry, that's for sure. Tonight after our dinner of Baked Chicken, a roll and veggies I'll be sure to pop a resist right away (just in case of a stress-induced sweet attack) which will of course stop that meaningless munching in its tracks. There you have it, Day 3, the good, the bad and the ugly. Looking forward to the webinar tonight featuring Dr. Donald K Layman who will talk in more detail about the MetaboliQ System. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/314980105 (in case you'd like to listen in) Then off to sleep before kick-starting day 4 and having the privilege of welcoming some incredible individuals into this wonderful Qivana family of ours (welcome ladies & gentlemen)! Good night day 3...

-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Following you, supporting you,and of course this wonderfule team...One day at a time girl. This team is more than most know...HOpe that many will join as it is about honesty, integrity, and team....Starting our diet tomorrow...Lets show the world that Qivana has what all need to know....

    ReplyDelete